Downtown Traders CNBC contest picks

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Update charts on portfolio holdings

Here are charts on the current Squawk portfolio holdings.

PLXS hasn't really done much since it was added but it looks like it may finally do something as it touches the trendline.NTAP had a nice move Friday and I hope it is the beginning of a 3-4 day run. It will be tricky to figure out where to let it go since I can't trade it during the day.
I will not hold RMBS through earnings this week, so my hope is a quick pre earnings run to 46ish.
I am liking WCC and it looked like a nice breakout Friday before closing weak.
CATis giving me a nice target, so my hope is that it is not a head fake out of the triangle/rectangle base.

I think all of these would make decent trades right now so hopefully it shows up in the fantasy portfolio.


DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home