Downtown Traders CNBC contest picks

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lack of updates

Sorry for the lack of updates as I have been extremely busy with other business. I sold ITRI and SHFL on Friday and replaced them with SCSS in anticipation of an earnings run. Unfortunately I missed quite a run in SHFL today and ITRI is trading higher after hours after reporting earnings. However, I did hold SCSS for earnings and they are trading a little higher as well. I haven't sold NSM, WCC, and NTAP mostly cause I have been busy and haven't found suitable replacements. I think I may change the allocation strategy to 3 stocks vs 5 in an attempt to boost gains at the expense of more risk. I think the strategy I have been using is viable for a real world portfolio as I am up and haven't had any significant drawdowns. Hopefully SCSS keeps running and my expected Nasdaq rally materializes.


DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home