Downtown Traders CNBC contest picks

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sold CTXS today

I sold CTXS today in order to lock in a nice profit. I wish I could of sold at the open, but alas, it doesn't work that way. Either way, they closed pretty weak, and although they may run, my guess is that the Doji means it will trade sideways at least. I replaced them with SHFL. SHFL chart looks good and they may challenge the 52 week high tomorrow. SHFL came up on my regular scan looking for stocks breaking consolidation bases. I will probably ignore the market all together tomorrow due to options expiration so the portfolio may remain as is for the weekend. Here is a summary of what I have:

5835 SHFL
3050 ITRI
6445 NSM
5386 NTAP
2925 WCC

I'm not setting the world on fire, but I'm up and have not had any significant drawdown. I will post an update this weekend on %'s once the site catches up with the values.


DT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home